Saturday 24 December 2011

Western conference - Edmonton Journal

Western conference - Edmonton Journal
12/24/2011
Western conferenceEdmonton JournalDoctors drilled six holes in his skull and ran some wires from his ear down his neck to a pacemaker-type battery pack. "This is a medical miracle. It doesn't work for everybody, but I can't ask for anymore than I just got," Peterson said on his ...and more »
What it's like to topple a provincial tax and other stories - Globe and Mail
12/24/2011
Globe and MailWhat it's like to topple a provincial tax and other storiesGlobe and MailWhen I finally entered the witness box, my ears were ringing and I could barely hear anything – everything sounded like a muffled roar. I wrung my hands and fidgeted my feet through the commission lawyers first, then the lawyer representing the ...
Jim Matheson's Hockey World: Dec. 24 - Edmonton Journal
12/24/2011
Jim Matheson's Hockey World: Dec. 24Edmonton JournalHe doesn't help himself by almost always being the first guy off the ice at practice either, although the club says he's undergoing treatment for something, but that's another story for another day. He's done that for a long time. ...and more »

Ringing In The Ears  tinnitus

No comments:

Post a Comment