Sunday 26 February 2012

Panic Disorder Symptoms

www.naturalanxietycures.net Panic disorder or any type of panic symptoms raises havoc on one's life! Many treatments are available but starting with a self help panic disorder treatment can have great benefits. While desperately trying to find an escape hatch out of the deplorable maze of anxiety and panic I had found myself in, I turned to reading anything I could find about how the human nervous system works. In doing so, I found nervous reaction is controlled by body parts known as sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves. These nerves control the flow of adrenaline through the body. Adrenaline plays a major role in all anxiety types, I including panic attack syndrome. Adrenaline is what makes us feel the way we do when we are having a panic attack. In other words, it is adrenaline flowing in our veins that brings us the scary feelings, such as mock heart attacks or strokes. It is also a simple fact that when these sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves are not pumping an abnormal amount of adrenaline, we are not nervous. Of course, if we are not nervous, we will not be experiencing panic. Panic disorder complete with raging panic attacks caused me to suffer through several awful, anxiety filled years. I spent years trying to overcome panic and I have studied how panic attacks and panic disorder develop. I used panic disorder treatments administered by professionals, but they did not help. So, I am personally very familiar with how panic disorder takes hold of a person's ...

No comments:

Post a Comment