Saturday 2 June 2012

임재범(Yim Jae Beum) - War & Order

Artist: 임재범(Yim Jae Beum) Album: 3집[고해,1998] Title: War & Order ('진혼' English Version) / In this ruin was a road in these stones stood some man's home Through this pane of glass a light was glowing into summer nights long past all the quiet years I've known now lie buried somewhere here in the dryness of a peace that flowed so free in the graveyard of the free in these eyes a picture still lives of everything that was, and inside me I know that somewhere still survives and the dark is falling like it's always fallen and the stars rise anew but the dawn that follows only shows me ruins and the view leaves me so cold in these broken bones a life that makes do with what he can in this silence still the echoes of our lives always ringing in my ears still ringing in my ears still ringing in my ears

No comments:

Post a Comment