Thursday 29 November 2012

Anxiety!! Panic attacks!! Help plz - Yahoo! Answers

Anxiety!! Panic attacks!! Help plz - Yahoo! Answers

Ok I don't want to die first off. Let me explain I have a great personality and everything but I
See all stories on this topic »

Panic attacks anyone - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss ...

Okay, I'm not in maintenance. I'm not even close to maintenance (of my final weight anyway),
See all stories on this topic »

Azilect and panic attacks - NeuroTalk Support Groups

Has anyone experienced panic attacks as a result of Azilect for Parkinsons? I am in early stages of
See all stories on this topic »

Panic attacks after eating a meal - Topix

I've noticed that every time I eat a meal I have a panic attack. First I get a shortage of breat
See all stories on this topic »

No comments:

Post a Comment