Monday 12 December 2011

Fighting for survival - Cambridge News

Fighting for survival - Cambridge News
12/12/2011
Cambridge NewsFighting for survivalCambridge NewsIn 1997, Julie began suffering from spates of dizziness, aches and pains, ringing in her ears and frequent headaches. "To start with they were silly little symptoms that could be easily dismissed," recalls the 52-year-old, who lives in Wyton on the ...
Smart meters made us ill, says resident - Frankstonweekly
12/12/2011
Smart meters made us ill, says residentFrankstonweekly"I am very sensitive to EMFs [electro-magnetic fields] and within no time I developed ringing in my ears, buzzing in my brain, headaches, heart palpitations, insomnia and other symptoms. "I know my body very well. I was not like this prior to the smart ...

Ringing In The Ears  tinnitus

No comments:

Post a Comment