Monday 20 February 2012

What Do Warfare, Childcare and a Loud Party Have in Common?

What Do Warfare, Childcare and a Loud Party Have in Common?
02/20/2012
What Do Warfare, Childcare and a Loud Party Have in Common?Patch.comThey can all damage your ears. More than 50 million people suffer from hearing damage or hear ringing due to a condition called tinnitus. Ringing in your ears, or tinnitus, is a common aftermath of a night at a boisterous club or thunderous concert.
Millions Admit To Living With Tinnitus Without Taking Action
02/08/2012
Millions Admit To Living With Tinnitus Without Taking ActionBuild.co.ukNearly half (47 per cent) of all British adults admit they regularly experience symptoms of tinnitus including rushing, ringing or popping sensations in their ears and yet nearly one third (29 per cent) don't seek medical help, instead believing it ...and more »
Call me crazy, but I HATE my phone - Daily Mail
02/19/2012
Daily MailCall me crazy, but I HATE my phoneDaily MailWhenever the phone rings in my home or my handbag, my instinct is to reach for the ear plugs. For years I've thought I must be the only woman in Britain who'd rather communicate by carrier pigeon than pick up the receiver to friend or stranger.

Ringing In The Ears  tinnitus

No comments:

Post a Comment