Thursday 29 March 2012

Forget About Six Pack Abs?

Click here to get abs: sixpackshortcuts.com This is a video response that Dan made to evilcyber's video "Forget About Six Pack Abs." In this video he talks about why he thinks getting six pack abs is a great fitness goal that you should aim for. Thanks to evilcyber for posting the original video and starting this discussion. If you'd like to make a video response to this and continue the discussion, that'd be great! I think it would be good to show the pros and cons of going for six pack abs so that guys can make the most informed decisions about what their fitness goals are. And LEAVE ME A COMMENT letting me know your thoughts on this. Do YOU think having six pack abs is a good fitness goal? Why or why not? Let me know I would be really curious to hear. If you'd like to get started on your abs, I recommend you start with the tips in this free video on my site: sixpackshortcuts.com PS -- Use this link to share this video with your friends! youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment