Saturday 25 August 2012

How to get SIX PACK abs! HOT FITNESS WORKOUT -- Strong Like Susan

FACEBOOK on.fb.me TWITTER bit.ly GOOGLE+bit.ly PINTEREST bit.ly TUMBLR bit.ly Subscribe HERE bit.ly --------------- Thanks for watching my first video! Make sure you subscribe because I have TONS more to share with you, including Workout Plans, Diet and Nutritional Tips, Recipes, Fashion and Gear Hauls, and much more! My functional workouts will push your body to the brink and bring out your inner-athlete! Theres just so much I want to share with you!! Lets get those SIXPack abs together!! Subscribe HERE bit.ly ----------------- Please leave me a comment or question and PLEASE hook me up with a "Thumbs Up," a Favorite, and Share this wherever you can! Lets get FIT and HEALTHY together!! With love, Susan ----------------- Music Licensed from: (Main Song) AudioJungle (B-roll Song) Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) ----------------- Produced and Edited by Shot Science (Casey Curtiss) www.youtube.com Filmed at Rockys Gym (Santa Cruz, CA): www.rockysworkout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment