Thursday 19 July 2012

Bodybuilding Motivation - Six Pack Abs

Directors Channel: www.youtube.com bradscottfitness.com Bodybuilding Motivation - If you want six pack abs you have to be dedicated and work hard for them. Nothing comes for free. You have to eat right and exercise daily. If you want something , you have to go out there and get it. Nothing comes for free Too many people want want want without the do do do Nobodys stopping you Your in control of your results, anything else is just an excuse It takes hard work and dedication People ask me "is it really worth it" I tell them its worth more than you know Because I know in my mind I am working to be the best me there is Nobody can stop you from getting what you want Nobody is chaining you up Your not in jail You're a free man And you have a full life to live So live it to the fullest If you want something its yours for the taking Will it be hard? Hell Yea But If it were easy it would not be a challenge And I love a challenge We only get one chance to prove ourselves One life to see what we're really made of So are you gonna sit there and watch others succeed? Or be the one there striving to be Remember, you only have one life Lets see what you got

No comments:

Post a Comment